Saturday, April 30, 2011

Facebook post


I’m not a facebook user for a simple reason. Its because I just don’t have a need or want to go on facebook. I have nothing against people on facebook, since I think it’s a great way to find friends, keep in touch with others around the world, as well as express your thoughts on some things. Though I think that some people are becoming addicted to it and need to moderate their facebook activities with reality. Also my feelings on Employers on facebook, well that’s mixed up, on one hand they can learn more about employees to hire and learn about their personalities and traits, however on the other hand it doesn’t give them a good clear picture about the person their viewing since are work and causal llives are usually completely different from each other. Also about the Media and Businesses joining onto facebook is very simple really, they want feedback from the people who use their services/products  and how they reacted to them so they can change something or improve an aspect of that service/product. These are my thoughts on facebook, overall it’s a pretty nice social networking site from what I’m hearing a lot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment