Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Favorite Movie

My Favorite movie would have to be Alien Vs. Predator Movie by 20th century Fox studios in the year 2004. Its my favorite due to my love of the Alien and Predator movies and games. The movie was very good with a good mix of action and horror elements in it, though leaning more on action. The characters were very well designed and I was very surprised that one part of a major faction in the Franchise was used in the modern area before its future role and of the setting they chose. Which the reason why I think, from I can link from my expercnise in the previous games and movies, was to be compatibly to the continuity of that universe so that it didn't interfere with the already made movies and games. Overall it was a great movie to watch and I often watch again sometimes do to how good it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment